Clear Leather Sealant 400ml
This product is available in Three sheens Matt, Gloss, SatinThe Leather sealant is used to finish and product leather repairs, this (lacquer) sealant is applied at the tannery to protect the coloured surface of the leather. With the sealant can you can use to re coat your leather surface or use after you have completed a repair.Standard furniture leather and Auto leather all start with a protective sealant to help prevent wear and tear this can break down with wear and tear or using incorrect products for cleaning.The sealant is packaged in a handy aerosol can (400ml) and is simply sprayed directly onto the leather surface providing instant protection and sheen to your leather.It is only necessary to apply on to the areas that receive constant wear such as seat pads, back pads & arms on sofas, and all front areas on car seats you are not required to re coat un used areas.
- Choice of sheens – Matt, Satin, or Gloss
- Protects & seals repaired areas of leather
- Ideal for instant sheen, eliminates the need to buff & shine your leather
- Instant shine for chesterfield leather (Gloss Sheen) to replenish that showroom shine
- Extra protection for side bolsters on car seats & leather steering wheels
- 1 can is sufficient for a set of car seats
- 1 can is sufficient for a 2 seat sofa or chair
Always apply to clean leatherOnce the sealant has been applied, maintain your leather by cleaning and conditioning on a regular basis to retain the natural moisture levels required.